Monday 31 August 2015

Over the moon

I recently bought some Pebeo Moonpaint and have been experimenting using it in combination with glass paint on different surfaces.
This is moonpaint on a glass heart with orange and blue glass paint. The glass paint is added first and then the moonpaint dripped on. it react with the glasspaint and produces interesting effects.
I then tried moonpaint on pieces of clear plastic and it was just as effective.
This is moonpaint on thin pieces of wood.
I used my die cutter to cut dragonflies out of soda cans and painted them with glass and moonpaint.
I painted a whole bunch of dragonflies and made them into brooches.
I cut out pieces of CD painted them with moonpaint and attached a dragonfly with a painted glass nugget in between,
Here are some more creatures I tried. The lizard was a metal fridge magnet I had.
The moonpaint is very versatile  and I love the interesting effects it gives. I am looking forward to trying more ideas


No comments:

Post a Comment