Thursday 7 April 2016

Sea Breeze

I was inspired to make some cards from The Cardmaker`s Collection Sea Breeze from Ultimate Crafts. The kit has a nostalgic retro feel and is fun to use. It has a variety of components including a magazine full of wonderful ideas, dies, embossing folder, stamps, sequins and papers. I am still in my pop up box phase because they are such fun!!

I have started adding fancy edges to make the cards look more elegant.


The shell and the anchor are the dies you get with the kit.








There are two sentiment stamps among the set.


Below are some other pop up box cards I made recently
I used the spring border from Tattered lace. It is so useful and I have used it on many of my cards. 

The rabbit is Bebunni from Crafter`s companion and I used the tattered lace Carnation Charisma dies on the edges. I love these dies because they look fabulous and are easy to make.



No comments:

Post a Comment