Wednesday 6 September 2017

Wedding bells!!

I have had the pleasure of making a few wedding cards this summer. Here they are.
I used the Tonic church die and  Joanna Sheen`s bride and groom. The grass, cloud and tree were from craft magazines. I made a few flowers to decorate the card.

A colleague of mine likes ducks. I could not find suitable duck images I thought would be suitable so I drew my own which were an amalgamation of ideas from the ducks from the free kit at Crafting Live, Doncaster and Fizzy Moon images. I scanned the picture I drew in and re-sized it to fit the card. The card base is the Tattered Lace square shutter card. The double rings and wedding day words are also from Tattered lace.

I was asked to make a card for an Indian wedding. The smaller elephants were from a hand carved wooden stamp and the larger ones were from some images I have on Craft Artist 2. The decorative corners are from the Tattered Lace Tri-fold card. I used a foiling pen to write the message.

This was my second sample, which was a slight variation on the first card.


This was the final version. The decorative panels were cut using Tattered lace Tri-fold dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment