Sunday 10 June 2018

Pop up box cards




I like pop-up box cards because they are fun and you can create a whole scene, like a mini theatre. They can be used for so many occasions. I used the Tattered Lace decorative floral pop-up to make these. I used Sissix thinlets for many of the embellishments on the card

This card was made for a colleague who likes to go on cruises. I used a variety of dies.

 I used the dies that come with the Pop-up for this thank you card. Some of the flowers are on acetate to give more dimension. I folded the bottom of the birds to get them to sit on the sides of the card.

The Tattered Lace dog with wellies looks as though nit is ready for a good walk. I cut the dog and wellies in white and coloured them with alcohol markers.

The cat stamps came with a Papercraft magazine. I like their different poses, They definitely have catitude!!

This card stemmed from a delightful visit to Rushmere County Park, with some friends, where we saw all the creatures shown on the card. There were a number of herons nesting in the tops f the trees and a wonderful viewing platform. It was my first visit there but hopefully it won`t be my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment