Wednesday 1 May 2019

Spring has sprung...

"Spring has sprung, the grass is ris. I wonder where the birdies is. They say the birds is on the wing. Ain`t that absurd. I always thought the wing was on the bird." Anonymous
I did not realise there were so many versions of this poem. I remembered a bit from childhood but had to look up the rest. I understand Spike Milligan made it popular in the UK but it is said to have originated in Nevada. It usually comes into my head when spring arrives- and what a wonderful spring. It definitely puts a spring in your step.

Here are a few of the spring cards I made...
I used a Hunkydory topper and dies.
I used pictures from my born to garden digi-kit.

The lovely animal pictures are based on paintings by the famouse wildlife artist Pollyanna Pickering.


More Hunkydory topper and dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment