Thursday 5 January 2017

Rare Earth Art Nouveau Ladies Stamps

The Rare Earth stamps stamp clearly and work well with the Kuratake brush pens.
I stamped onto foiled card and joined two midi side stepper Tattered Lace cards to make this card. 

The create a card base gave this card stability. It was decorated with poppies from the Tattered Lace magazine.

The Art Noveau lady was mounted on a Shutter Card base and decorated with poppies and flourishes.

I used the stamp to continue the poppy theme across the card and gives dimension when it is opened.
I  had a go at making a turn and twist card. I used the create a card die to create part of the mechanism. The Art Nouveau lady pops out when the card is opened.



I tried a distressed look using Pixie Powders.

I again used Pixie Powders and high-lighted a few areas of the card.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bridget, I am the lady who I met you at Doncaster and you gave me your little card to contact you. Hope everything is going well with all your activities. My email is: zullyavegapantigoso1061@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete