Tuesday 14 March 2017

Strike a pose

These new Rare Earth stamps are fabulous for a variety of cards and can be personalised to match the person you are sending them to. I practised my skin tone colours on these ladies and used the blending ink to help mix the colours.
To create this card, I used the Tattered Lace Diamond Shutter card dies. I decorated the background paper myself using stencils and used hand decorated paper to make the flowers.





The Tattered Lace charisma frames were used to make this easel card. Pixie powders were used for the background paper. A few sequins were used to bring it to life.

This card was created using the Tattered Lace oval shutter card dies. The flowers were all handmade and pixie powders were used for the background papers.

This is another kind of Tattered Lace shutter card. The background paper was embossed.

I combined a rectangle and oval accordion die cuts to create this card.

I stamped on patterned paper to create the skirt for this lady and added some shadow with a grey alcohol pen.

I used the tattered Lace book dies to create this card. I used a couple of sheets of patterned vellum for the outer pages. I used silicone glue to give the lady shape and dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment