Monday 27 February 2017

ANTICS

I adore the new range of ant stamps by Tattered Lace. The characters are great and the stamps are very detailed which makes them easy to colour. The sentiments that go with them are humerous and go well with the stamps. They could be used for a variety of situations. I like quirky designs and they really appeal to me. I had two characters to work with- Ant-ique and Ant-ibiotic.
This character Ant-ibiotic  is dressed like a doctor and has a doctor`a bag

This is my favourite character - Ant-ique.  I can think of many occasions to use it.

I have combined the two characters in this shutter card.
I used pixie powders to make the background for the ant. They are so fun to use.


I love decorating bags I decided to put the ant in his own environment.

...and then to a completely new environment. The antique ant had to visit the Ant-ique shop!! I used the Tattered Lace retail therapy shop.


The doctor is useful for get well cards

I made this container for a gift card. I also made a tag but forgot to take a photograph!  I am sure I will be making more cards with these fun, quirky stamps.



No comments:

Post a Comment