Sunday 14 August 2016

Fishing fun!

I am not really interested in the signs of the zodiac but love the Pisces fish from Tattered Lace. The fishes come as a pair and are easy to separate if you wish t use them as separate fishes. I loved making samples and could have carried on for ages. The fish got my creative juices running.
I cut the fish from paper I had painted and cut the fish again in black to create a shadow.

I cut the fish from cereal packet and stuck three layers together. I painted with gesso and then used Pebeo glass paints to get this effect. I attached a brooch back.

This fish was cut from vilene which was painted and mounted on decorated felt.The vilene was quite thick and did not cut through completed but there was a clear line for me to cut.




I made a pop up box card. The blue and white paper was created by blowing the paint around the paper using a straw.


This is a shaker card. I created the background using Serif and the fish was made using the same method as the brooch.



The fish was again made using layered card and this time it was painted using pearlised paint. I  added washing up liquid to the paint and blew bubbles which I captured onto to paper to create the background.


I think it is great you can use the dies to make matching bags is you are giving a gift.The fish were cut from painted paper.




I had great fun making this canvas using a variety of materials.


 I used painted corrugated card and cut bubble card to create texture on this tag.


I decorated a heart shaped coaster using the fish. I coasted it with modge podge to give it some protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment