Monday 9 September 2019

Motivational sayings by rare earth

It is so lovely to have such amazing messages to send to people and I enjoyed using the stamps to make cards and a motivational mini book.
I used the tattered Lace Impossible card dies to create this card. The sentiment "believe you can" can be used on so many occasions. I used embossing powder to help the sentiment to stand out.
This is the cover for my mini book. I used some of the motivational stamps on the front. 

I used a quote on each page and set myself little goals which are in the pockets.

I used some backgrounds I had made with Rare Earth stamps for the pages.

The feather is from the Boho set of stamps.


I had some round metal clips to join the pages together.

I think this sentiment describes my crafting. I have progressed but am far from perfect.

I stamped some of the sentiments and embossed in white and used other stamps to create a background. I wiped over the white with a paper towel to remove any of the background colours clinging to the white.

This card was created the same way. I used portions of stamps in some areas to give different textures.

I think I got a bit carried away with this technique but could`t stop once I got going.

I used the Tattered Lace book stamps for this card. I used several layers to give some depth.

Another example of white embossing.

Another example using the Impossible card dies. The sentiments fit well onto the stand-up portion of the card.

I added some fantasy flowers made with my fleurs Mallow dies.

The sentiment "you can fly" was crying out for a pair of wings. This card winged it`s way to Tattered Lace Towers!

No comments:

Post a Comment