Wednesday 11 September 2019

Rare Earth Botanical Alphabet

These beautiful stamps allow you to personalise designs with a botanical feel. I think they have a lot of potential and could be used in so many ways.
I used bright colours to create this plaque. It would hopefully brighten up the recipient`s day.

I used peach colours to make this stand up pop card. I fussy cut the flowers and they make quite a display.

This is the card from a slightly different angle. I love the dies that create the matting and layering for the card.

Here is a simple thank you card made with the stamps. I decided to set the letters at a jaunty angle.

 Another simple message card. The letters give you so much scope.
Letters used with the border. I made the flowers on the letters to match the border.

No comments:

Post a Comment